Sunday, April 4, 2021

From JohnS - Yes, I am painting more Napoleonic Spanish

 The Vax Challenge is giving me a chance to catch up on the painting I was planning in AHPC XI and to that end I present more Napoleonic Spanish. 


More from the fabulous Offensive Miniatures these chaps are nominally the 2nd Majorca Militia Infantry Regiment in about 1809. Uniform information for the period being what it is, they could be completely inaccurate but I like them.


With these 8 figures I claim 40 "Catch Up Points". (Yeah, I know they're not a thing but it keeps me quiet and happy so can you just play along?)

I am confident that I will get some more of these chaps (and some of their cousins from Perry) on the table as I know that I won't get the jab before May.



5 comments:

  1. Gotta love that uniform, accurate or not. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work I can almost smell them from here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work John. Those Offensive Miniatures are very nice models.

    ReplyDelete