Friday, June 5, 2020

From DaveD - Landing Craft Tank

Just scraping under the wire for tomorrow’s D Day game is a Landing Craft Tank . This is a Lindbergh kit . It’s 1/125 rather that 1/100 15mm , but I think it does the job well enough.

I didn’t like the decals that came with this kit , so it still needs those adding - I am waiting fir a white laser jet toner cartridge that’s on order so I can set about doing my own printed ones .



The table is set for tomorrow's virtual game with Martin and James 












7 comments:

  1. Very impressive and good luck with the anniversary recreation today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super looking LCT! Best of luck with the game!!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks absolutely fabulous Dave! I hope you guys have a terrific game to mark the anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ship and a gorgeous set-up.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I’ve this LCT Dave! No worries on the scale, wargames are funny scale wise with the vertical scale being different than the. Horizontal scale. I sometimes use buildings in a smaller scale than the figures to compensate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! though I think you were a day early :)

    ReplyDelete