Saturday, May 23, 2020

From SanderS: Reaching Fran's Fjord

Hoi,

Now on goes the journey on Challenge Island. The ballon has more or less safely deposited me at Fran's Fjord where 15mm figures should be painted.


Now I am beavering away through some Crimean Wars figures and had hoped to finish that project during this Challenge by completing my British forces but I found out I still had some Russian Caucassian (?) skirmishers left and decided I would paint them as well as their British opponents from the Rifle Brigade.









While I am glad these are finished the rest of the figures remains for next years Challenge.

Cheers Sander

13 comments:

  1. Nice riflemen and I always like the caucasian hats!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Sander, love the fur hats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this project, Sander. Very interesting and unique. I'm with Peter on their headgear - they look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well not unique since Martijn is doing 15mm Crimea as well ;-)

      Delete
  4. Hmmmm Crimean War, Must not be tempted 😂 nice work mate 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it up, you know you won't be able to resist long

      Delete
  5. Very nice, Sander! What are they, Irregular? Good show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm, no Tumbling dice if I am not mistaken. If you want to, you can have mine. I will sent them over free of charge.

      Delete