Saturday, March 27, 2021

From SanderS: A Wizard and Barbarian venture into the Vaccination Challenge (10 points)

 Hoi,

 

Says the Barbarian: "These are not the figures what I wanted to enter the Vac Challenge with!" With the AHPC done I actually had thought to settle down in an easier and less high paced painting regime, but I still need to finish the Stalingrad commission and well you know; a huge pile of unpainted lead is still awaiting me. 

There's also still a ton of Heroquest figures in that pile and so I started off with these two heroes from the basic boxed set. I have several boxed sets and these are painted for the school club.




Well at least I have a post in and I am now going to try and write a wrap up post for the Challenge proper.

Cheers Sander

11 comments:

  1. Great looking pair, your school club are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Covid has put a stop to the gaming itself but I am always working at adding to the gaming possibilities.

      Delete
  2. These are fun figures - good luck with chipping away at the pile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your Heroquest stuff Sander. As Stuart says, you have some very lucky students who get to enjoy these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Curt, hopefully one day soon I can get them in action again!

      Delete
  4. Great paint job on this pair, I spent one summer holiday hacking through hero quest (and it’s expansions) with a mate so I have fond memories of these two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The basic game and expansions aregreat but wait till you add some of the 3xtra decks and characters, it becomes an entirely different ball game!

      Delete
  5. Nice figures for a worthy cause Sander, well done!

    ReplyDelete