Saturday, May 8, 2021

From TeemuL: Some goblins (20 points)

Some very quick goblins, red this time. These are from the Legend of Drizzt boardgamee and my quick research revealed, that at least some of the goblins of that universe are red. So I painted them red, although they were green plastic. Very small 28mm scale models, very quick to paint with some Contrast paints. The cobblestone took as long as the figures itself, I think. Anyway these usually briefly appear on the board before slain by the adventurer, so even though they are numerous, they don't last long.





As you can, the Contrast paints are very effective on these. I even painted their eyes, evil yellow eyes. And something around the mouth area to represent the vicious teeth.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see red for a change, it suits them really well. Great job Teemu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rubbish with these contrast paints myself but you have pulled it off admirably, great gobbo's Teemu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work Teemu! I like your choice of going with red for these.

    Someone's day is about to be ruined by that axe fellow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never enough goblins, are there? Well done Teemu.

    ReplyDelete