Thursday, April 2, 2020

From ScottM: Speeder Bikes & French ATG

With the conclusion of the main paint challenge, I found my "to be painted" shelf still loaded with figs needing paint, so this challenge is a great opportunity to keep the ball rolling! First up is a pair of Star Wars Legion Imperial Speeder Bikes.



A pretty simple unit to paint up and a fair bit of character.

Next in a completely different theme is a World War 2 French 25mm anti tank gun. This simple metal figure is from Army Group North Miniatures.


I had started this figure back before the main paint challenge started, so it's sat on my paint table partially completed for a number of months.

I'm also going to be tracking how I do using points. So this would be 2 x 40mm cavalry (for the speeder bikes) and a 28mm crewed weapon = 40 points.

Stay well!

12 comments:

  1. Great work Tom. I really like the weathering on the scout speeders and it's nice to see some French WWII kit getting done - a sweet little 'door knocker'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The challenge now is to get all of these into one game....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking speeders "oh look tree!" and nice AT gun!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Star Wars figures look very crisp and the French pop-gun looks also fine. I really like the base on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The speeder bikes are very cool, just beware little furry humanoids lurking in the bushes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scout pose on the bike that is aiming behind...what could go wrong by taking your eyes off the path ahead, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work, I especially like the little atg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bikes and guns, what's not to like 👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those speeder bikes are realley the bees knees, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Speeder bikes are always cool!

    ReplyDelete