Thursday, April 2, 2020

From TomM: Rebel Troopers

Part of a Skirmish force I`m building for once clublife picks up again after Covid-19, these 4 Rebel Troopers are the first models I painted for the game.


I got no idea how it plays or so, I just allowed myself to be sucked in and we'll see from there though.

But I made an army list and slowly my models are arriving by mail, so I might actually get gaming before summer brake as a result.  I picked the Rebel faction (as if these guys weren`t a dead giveaway) as such, and no light-sabre's in my list.



I also printed out a Cargo sled, which makes some good scenery for the game and a nice little vehicle to display the models on for now, alongside some crates I also printed up.




So, let's call this a decent start.  I`ll paint the rest of the boxed set in the future, but first my priorities now are all the models for all the forces in all the leagues I registred in for 2020...

9 comments:

  1. Lovely looking rebels,great cargo lifter and scatter terrain!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the rebels, the 3D printed terrain looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the subdued tones on the rebels and the sledge and the other 3d stuff are also very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice rebels Tom! I really like your high contrast style on these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work - these Legion figures looks so great, I just wish the figure scale was not so bonkers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work. I’m with Curt, the high contrasts bring some pop to some otherwise rather grey figures. Good work on the very useful terrain bits too.

    ReplyDelete