Thursday, April 30, 2020

KenR - More Uniformed Police


A few days ago I posted up the first set of figures for my Cops and Robbers casts for the 7tv game, here is the next group, the remainder of my uniformed officers.


I think I must have double order some stuff in the past as I have ended up with two Sgts, 2 marksmen and 2 WPCs (as they were known then). So the Sgt above has been done with a white shirt to differentiate between the two.


The above photo shows the second Police marksman a female officer and another Traffic Constable.


This Sgt looks so much more friendly than the one in the blue shirt. A total of 7 figures in this mini batch for another 35 points, slow and steady and up to 769 points.


Next up will be the cast of Life on Mars.

21 comments:

  1. Nice looking coppers Ken. I note that while the rangers are still stuck with the Allegro, there’s more posh wheels on display here. Is that Endeavour Morse at the wheel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking minis again. The white shirt does look better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Stuart, the white shirt more 80s than the blue one 👍

      Delete
  3. Great work Ken! Love the new Jag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Curt, got to have a proper flash motor for the Inspector 👍

      Delete
  4. More lovely looking coppers! Nice Jag!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Bobbies Ken! I do like your scenic shots very evocative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Sander, always worth a bit of an effort 👍

      Delete
  6. Very nice indeed! You still humming the sweeney theme tune?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are a great set of figures.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again some very fine looking boys in blue! I know the issue with the occasional double order... for the most part with paints though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, old age, I forget what I ordered 👍

      Delete
  9. Another great bunch! You have got yourself a good start to a modest police state there!

    ReplyDelete