Sunday, March 29, 2020

From SanderS: Star Wars Legion Empire Characters (42 points)

Hoi There!

Usually we would now be suffering from withdrawal symptoms due to lack of the AHPC going on. Luckily, the one good thing this whole Corona business has conjured up is this Quarantine Challenge.

So I am still beavering away at the Star  Wars Legions commission I was asked to paint during the AHPC. After I finish the Empire troops, my client wants me to paint his Rbel Scum as well, 48 more figures in the ropes then.



Darth Vader:




 Imperial Stormtrooper Officer




Boba Fett






Imperial Medical Droid



Imperial Astrodroid




Imperial Army Communications Trooper





I really do like how Boba and specially Vader turned out, I am chuffed even if I say so myself!
Just like Curt I will be trying to keep track of points painted (hence the points mentioned in the title ;-) Never you mind that, it's so so I can keep track.

Cheers Sander

28 comments:

  1. Great work Sander. Love the droids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they were the hardest to find a decent dark side paint scheme for...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll be honest: these are obviously not my own figures and that's good because I get to paint them without spending a fortune getting my own...

      Delete
  3. Some very characterful minis. They have turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Vader is top but I like them all. Don't know if I like the thought of the medical droid trying to cure anybody of anything though. Might turn to some rather drastic solutions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right! I shudder at the thought as well. Visions of Leia and that torture droid swing into view!

      Delete
  5. You're right to be chuffed, Sander - there's so great work here. Vader, especially, though I think Boba is my favourite. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boba has never been my favourite character in the movies, but he does paint up nice!

      Delete
  6. More lovely looking bad guys!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Sander. You have some big names of the setting here, but for some reason I always enjoy seeing those hapless stormtrooper officers...that seems like such an unrewarding job...

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I never did figure out why they don't have armour!

      Delete
    2. No armour keeps 'promotion turnover' quite brisk in the Empire. ;)

      Delete
  8. Any post with boba fett included is alright in my eyes - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Jamie, well glad to be able to be of service ;-)

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work on Darth and pals Sander

    ReplyDelete