Monday, May 25, 2020

From Iannick : a bit of Epic Firepower

Work and spring garden stuff have seriously limited painting time in the last few weeks, but I did managed to finish a few more pieces for my Emperor Children legion.

So we have a Falchion super heavy tank and an infantry destroyer detachment. In 30K, the heavy weapons are concentrated in their own units, rather than spread out between tactical units. Makes for a rather murdery little detachment!

And then the pièce de résistance; the Falchion Superheavy tank destroyer. Armed with massive forward-firing twin-linked Volcano Cannons, ths beast is capable of destroying even the most heavily armoured vehicles in short order. These war-machines can even be used as Titan killers, and were widely deployed during the Horus Heresy to fight enemy Titans. 



It was my least favourite Superheavy design, but then I painted it and it might just have become my favourite one! I really like my work on it, it is a lovely looking sci-fi tank. It will fit in nicely with my other superheavies.


So there you have it for this week, have a nice one y'all!

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous camo! Not sure which planet it'll work on, tho'!
    Absolutely brilliant colour scheme and excellently applied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow follower of Epic Fulgrim, I salute those gorgeous models

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Iannick! They look great.
    You'll enjoy the Falchion even MORE when it gets to open fire on enemy targets!
    Let's see the "Emperor" save THEM...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super looking super heavy tank!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epic epic models. The tank is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant work Iannick. I have a couple Falchions for my Mechanicus force and absolutely love them. I'm sure they have a power-dial at the back that goes to '11' for those special instances.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely little purple tanks and figures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, the tank looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete