Monday, May 25, 2020

From MartijnN: Some small scale scenery

Just to show that I have not completely fallen of the Quarantaine wagon (though hanging on by my fingernails) the two very small tasks that I managed to complete in the past weeks. A small 6mm/ 10mm wood from Chinese model trees from Wish, and some from Terrain Shed Wargaming, on a Warbases base:



And a small 10mm cottage from Battlescale using mostly Contrast paints. I gave it a wash with Army painter Strongtone which in retrospect perhaps was not the brightest idea. Still, it looks somewhat ok.



Thanks for looking and stay safe, even if less "lockdowned" now.

9 comments:

  1. Grea5 looking terrain bits Martijn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I recently received the same buildings, they are great sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing little details to add to the table 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking trees and building!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your terrain looks great, I think the Strongtone adds sone nice weathering to the building.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stuart. I used contrast paints again and I think it looked better before I put the wash on. Not a complete disaster though, I'm still quite happy with it.

      Delete
  6. Lovely looking terrain Martijn.

    ReplyDelete