Tuesday, June 16, 2020

from RayR - Haitian Revolution - French Line



 I had a massive stroke of luck back in March at the Skirmish wargame show. I was having a chat with Stu from Col Bill's aabout my new project the Haitian Revolution. He then said he'd just bought some part painted at a show the day before. So we both went out to his van and he pulled out a giant bag of figures!!!! A right princely sum was duly handed over, saving me a fair few quid and saving the Col the time in unbasing and stripping the figures.
I cannot say that I painted these entirely, because I didn't, they'd nearly all been prepainted but been bashed around in the bag and mainly needed a bit of TLC.



So a little TLC was given, I based them on Warbases 25mm round bases and voila! They ready to go.


There was also 4 command figures with a flag already attached! To say I'm pleased is an understatement!

13 comments: