Monday, June 15, 2020

KenR : 28mm Buildings for Cops and Robbers mini Project


Just a quick post to chuck these buildings into the mix, a couple of them have been in the background of some previous shots but now I have done all three I thought I would present them for judgement.


I've bought and made three buildings over the last few weeks all from a Company called Purple Bob's Hobbies, I think these buildings look the absolute biz, if your interested I did a video review of them, link below.


Points wise I thinks it's around about 60, taking me to 1438. I've seen a couple of people talking about the end of the challenge coming up, I must have missed an announcement, are we going until the end of June ?


I've a unit of WW1 Cavalry waiting to be posted and I'm working on a unit of Arab Spearmen too.


14 comments:

  1. Lovely buildings Ken! The challenge finishes on the 20th of June, better crank out your spearmen and cavalry, shouldn't be a problem for you!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 20th ! Damn, Spearmen are definitely a no, there are 48 of them and I've only done 6 ! Cavalry are done and just need photos so I should do that 😁

      Delete
  2. Really nice looking terrain pieces, they make a great background for your figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Stuart, they will definitely be in the background of many a photo to come.

      Delete
  3. Lovely buildings Ken! I really like the facade idea as they provide a great backdrop to the table. They kind of remind me of the ones from Kobblestone Miniatures that I did up a few years ago: https://analogue-hobbies.blogspot.com/2012/07/great-war-in-greyscale-french-poilu.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Curt, I've found they are great for photography and I think they will make the games look great, when we get back round to playing again.

      Delete
  4. The buildings are looking great, I had no idea they were Hollywood style facades! The interior details in the house are also very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, it's quite a common thing in the railway modelling world I have discovered, lots of untapped terrain opportunities 👍

      Delete
  5. Nice looking false fronts, very suitable for your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Peter, a Bank next I think, every villain needs one to make some express cash withdrawals 😁

      Delete