Thursday, April 29, 2021

From ScottM: Russian Infantry Final Post

So this will be my last post as I have received my first vaccine shot. So for a finale I've got a group of World War 2 Russian infantry. This group of eight figs are from Black Tree Design.

Nothing outstanding for these figs, just basic riflemen.

And lastly is Lady Death from Warlord Games.


So that will give me an additional 45 points for a total of 235 points to end the challenge with. 

Cheers to everyone and I'll hopefully see you all in AHPC XII!


6 comments:

  1. You can never have too many Russians. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine work Scott! As Stuart said, there is never quite enough Russian infantry, is there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Russians, the lady turned out very nice! Congrats on your vaccination, see you in December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news on your vaccination, Scott! And more lovely Soviets to fill out the horde - well done!

    We'll see you in a few seasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on LadyDeath and comrades Scott. Congrats on the jab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad to see you go Scott and specially since I would love to see more of those excellent WW2 figures! But good to hear you are now better protected, stay safe mate!

    ReplyDelete