Thursday, April 23, 2020

AdamC: Black Seas Gun Boats and work in progress

I recently got the US Navy fleet box, and these are the first fruits of that purchase.
Like everything form the Black Seas line they are lovely little models. I especially liked the sculpted sails.  I did the guns to look like they are brass cannon as these are lighter and this makes a lot of sense for small boats.  
The sculped base is a nice touch thought I would have liked the option to use them individually. 
I thought I would share some of my work in progress three Xebecs and 4 of the "original" 6 US frigates.

9 comments:

  1. Great looking boats Adam. Looking forward to seeing the frigates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Adam! I really like those bases with the three little gunboats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking gunboats and lovely peak at your wip frigates!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, the water effects look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent stuff once again. I really like your naval work, these once again look very good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look really good. Hope mine turn out as nice!

    ReplyDelete