Wednesday, April 1, 2020

From Barks: 40K Chaos Cultists

Like many of you, I'm feeling the post-Challenge slump. I'm going to use the Quarantine Challenge to push myself to get at least one completed model done each week. I've got an embarrassing lot of half completed bits around- including these cultists. I did the skin during the Challenge, but didn't finish them until now. I have reduced the volume of pink, since they're mostly cannon fodder and not worthy of more pink. There's still a lot of detail...


Skull-o-meter™: 0

This means I have finally painted all the figures from the atrociously named Assassinorum: Execution Force!

20 comments:

  1. Very nice work, impression colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, the grey and the pink accents go together surprisingly well. Shudder to think to what cult these should belong...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't settled on a name yet. Probably the Pain Seekers.

      Delete
  3. Splendid looking cultists! Love the pink and grey!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Barks. I like how their status is reflected in their overall level of Pinkness. These are clearly Pink Aspirants, poor devils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They made their bed and they can lie in it. As it burns around them.

      Delete
  5. Very nicely done Barks - pink is clearly the new black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking minis. You've really got that pink look down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE cultists! Great work Barks. I keep wishing I had some of those to act as "engaged supporters" for my Sons of Horus...does GW still even make them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they still do. They're still around on eBay as well.

      Delete
  8. Slaanesh well surely be pleased! Great painting Greg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slaanesh is never satisfied with my offerings; always demanding more.

      Delete