Friday, April 10, 2020

From ScottM: French AMR Tanks

For my submission this week, I've gone with a pair of 28mm World War 2 French AMR tanks from Army Group North Miniatures. I had started these two tanks before the main paint challenge back in November. Finally got around to finishing them.

The one on the left is an AMR 35 ZT1 armed with the 13.2mm HMG and the one on the right is a AMR 35 ZT3 armed with a 25mm ATG.



Keeping up with the points tally this will give me an additional 40 points for a total of 80 points.

Till next week and stay safe!

12 comments:

  1. Nice French armour. The camo looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pair of French tanks, great looking camouflage!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see some of the less common types, they are very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice little tin sardines. These are the type of armour that I like the most to play

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! Admittedly french armour is not my forte, so I actually had to look these up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking escargot. I love this early war stuff where even a 25mm gun gave one pause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good old "hipster" early war stuff! As others have already noted, the paint work is tremendous, great job.

    ReplyDelete