Thursday, May 7, 2020

from RayR 15mm Hovels - European Buildings



Its about time I put up something new up that I've painted during the  lockdown.
I've had these collection of Hovels buildings for a few years now, I bought them at a show all prepainted. I've given them all a new coat of paint as they were all previously painted the same dull beige colour.


What with the plastic houses I picked up at a show a while ago, I've enough buildings for a extremely large town.


Stacks more than I actually need, but you know what its like........


I was going to try and keep track of the points I'd earn with these in the Challenge.
But can't work it out???
Any ideas?
There are 13 buildings in all.



9 comments:

  1. Nice looking town Ray, looking very Flemish so would fit into your NYW stuff nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job Ray ...good 50 points I reckon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost makes me feel at home, great little town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looking Low countries town!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on these Ray, every gamer over 45 must have these buildings stashed somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these old Hovels and you've done a wonderful job on the repainting, Ray. I'm always envious of the 'bring and buy' culture you have there at the UK shows. Such amazing finds to be had. Anyway, wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete