Saturday, April 10, 2021

From TeemuL: Unknown adventurer (5 points)

Yes, I am alive and not vaccinated. I have also moved to a new home, unpacked most of the stuff and started a new job. I painted also the first mini at the new home and have only about 100 unread entries in the Challenge XI.

But you want to know about the mini. Unfortunately I don't have much to tell. I primed and glued to the base this fellow during Challenge IX, but he had a broken sword, so I didn't paint him back then. I glued a plastic sword blade (Numenor sword) on and painted him during the last few days. I have lost or misplaced my notes, so I don't know who he actually is, I believe him to be a Ral Partha or Prince August sculpt.




Earthly colors in general but some bright ones here and there to remind of his age.

Edit: He is a Prince August Half Orc Thief 2, CH29B.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work.
    I hope the new job goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on this shadowy figure of mystery. Good luck with the new job and home,

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very fine figure, Teemu. Succes and above all lots of fun in the new job, and much happiness in the new home! Tijl is on his way to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very cool figure - I like his posing and the sword-swap worked the trick.

    Best wishes in your new home and new job, Teemu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, the new home and new job have both been good, nice changes.

    ReplyDelete