Saturday, April 4, 2020

From AlexS; anti depression (125 pts)

Hello to all! My name is Alexi and I had a paint depression. But you wrote me wonderful comments, gave good tips and just words of support. In addition, I watched your work and they inspired me. And here is my result of the exit from depression:


The first I painted a bone golem. He suited my mood. And it was both interesting and easy to do.


Then I relocated the cavalrymen whom I made during the year before last the challenge. Unfortunately, the time for large games with large bases passes, most of the games are small strikes for the pigsty. Therefore, I made the cavalry individual bases.



Many said that it is necessary to color the cowboys to get out of the depression, and I will do it!




Many said that it was necessary to paint civilians in the 18th century, and I did it!






But I still could not paint the African warriors. But still I came out of depression. Thank you all so much! This challenge was a great idea!


Paint miniatures and not get sick!

10 comments:

  1. Way to bounce back, Alexi! It's great to see you've painted your way out of the corner, and an inspiration to all of us if the current crisis gets on top of us.
    Keep safe and keep painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work there Alex, a proper bounce back 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mix of figures! Glad you managed the 18th century civilians, they look ace!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mix of figures Alex. Love those civilains

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the civilians too, but most of all I'm glad you got out of your painting depression! Looking forward to the Africans. That bone golem is outrageous, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The civilians look great - glad you painted them. Fine priduction grom a painter in a slump. Look forward to seeing what else you post in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work. Glad you could get your mojo back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic work Alex! Always great to see your submissions. I love the cowboys!

    ReplyDelete