Saturday, April 4, 2020

From DrQ: First Post after a Slow Week

Hey all,

Longtime lurker but first time participant here, and I couldn't be more excited! Unfortunately, this has been a slow week for hobbying with only one piece finished and a half dozen more held up due to delayed packages and poor priming days.

So without further ado, I present to you my meager contribution for the week: Super Dungeon Explore's Masterclass Kringle from this past Christmas.


As a side note, my personal taste in painting runs somewhere between twee and weeb. You can expect to see a lot of anime and chibi from me over the weeks.

I have an entire chibi Adepta Sororitas Kill Team squad just waiting for some suitably 40k bases to come in the post. So hopefully my next post will be more robust.

10 comments: