Monday, April 5, 2021

From ScottM: French & Indian War British

Finished another small batch of French & Indian War figs. These figures are all 28mm metal. First group is from North Star Military Figures and are from their Muskets & Tomahawk range. These are British Highland Light Infantry.

This is the first tartan I've even done and I think they turned out alright. They could use a few more black lines to break up some of the light green and blue but I don't think I have the steadiness or skill to do it in a timely fashion. But they're perfectly serviceable for the gaming table.

Next up is the British personality character pack from Warlord Games. From left to right we have Washington, Monroe and Wolfe.

More F&IW figs on the way!

So that should be an additional 50 points to give me a 140 point total.

7 comments:

  1. The tartan is great! And I really like your Washington in particular. Great job all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work, especially on the tartan. I have some Highlanders in the queue myself for this setting, and am dreading the tartan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found a very fine tipped black marker pen very useful for drawing in lines on tartan.
    Lovely work on these fellows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work Scott! The mounted Monroe and highlanders are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have these FIW figures, your paint job inspires me to have a go at them.

    ReplyDelete