Wednesday, April 8, 2020

From LeeH - A couple of Frostgrave Thugs

Wow. What a couple of weeks. I'm still working and if anything its got busier than ever for me. I work for a small charity and while many of my colleagues have been furloughed, somehow I have ended up being the last one still working. Its partly because I'm admin, which means while our frontline work has ground to a halt I still have case files to close and follow up calls to make. Its also partly because I have my fingers in lots of pies. I work on four projects all affected in a different way by the lockdown. Oh, and I'm the H&S officer for my organisation so you can imagine I have been a little busier than normal just recently! Add in the same IT woes that most other home worker is struggling with and, yes, it has been a bit hectic over the last 20 days or so! 

Anyway, here's my modest opening entry to the Quarantine Challenge. A couple of roguish thugs for Frostgrave. 




Hope you like them. I'll be doing more frostgrave figure next and then I may have a go at some of my more traditional 6mm. 

Stay safe everyone! 

12 comments:

  1. Nice figures. I like the colour choices - remind me of Robin Hood's outlaws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Lee, I like the colours. The bearded guy needs to get his toque on or his mom will be cross with him if he gets a chill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. The pale basing really makes their colourful clothes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking thugs - what do you use for snow. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour scheme, and the basing rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking pair thugs!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with working though the virus Lee. Great looking thugs with wonderful basing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these, reminds me of so am of our local villagers 😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how the bases tie the figures in with the scenery you have painted up earlier in the Challenge! The figures are very well done.

    ReplyDelete