Wednesday, May 6, 2020

From MattT, Winning the arms race - VBCW

This next post will be a bit of a suprise for my brother, but sometimes you just see a model and know you have to have it. This was the case with this Seabrook armoured car from Empress Miniatures. I also knew i wanted to crew it with sailors. Scouting round i found some from Pulp Figures. Scale wise they are a bity larger, but luckly they also sold a naval gun that gave me an excuse to up gun the model. I mounted the crew and the gun on a piece of plasticard so it can fire out the port and starboard side. 


Vickers machinegun mounted on a moterbike and sidecar - Yes Please.
Model was a generous christmas present from my brother who might end up regretting it. From 1st Corp WW1 range. Head swap on the passenger so they fit in with my militia.



Stay safe Matt

10 comments:

  1. Both rather unusual models, and very well done. Excellent stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid bit of mounted naval artillery and a lovely motorbike and sidecar combination!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naval artillery on wheels always gets my vote. The motorcycle is very Wallace & Gromit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular. Very well painted and put together. Interesting recoil in the armoured car!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look wonderful and in particular the motorbike!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post - agree naval artillery looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I love the motorbike and sidecar.

    ReplyDelete