Friday, June 19, 2020

JTinQT Week 12 - Sign Off Post - More Landsknechts

Hi All

Glad just managed to sneak in a last post although time difference nearly caught me out. Thanks to Curt and all for this blog - pleased I managed to post something each week although sometimes just a single figure. Anyway perfect to take my mind off everything and to enjpy so many other others brilliant painting.

My last post is a couple more pike for the second back rank of my French Black Band pike block. Pity I could not complete but will keep pushing on to do this. As before figures are Old Glory.

 
This next shot has the front base in the background and the figures for the back base, just 4 so far including the new ones for this week. Still you can get the idea of what I will be finishing.


Once again thanks everyone ...... also a thumbs up from my brother Matt in case he misses the cut for a post. Know he is on night shifts this week but he has really enjoyed it as well. We have a few big wargaming clashes to schedule in when we can.

All the best everyone ........... Cheers Jez

5 comments:

  1. That is going to be a fantastic looking unit of landsknechts Jez, well done and thanks again for joining us in the QC. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful, I do like Old Glory's range for this period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely pair of landsknechts! It's a great range, see you in the autumn?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you can keep up the momentum and get the rest of the block finished off. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are looking great! I hope we get to see the finished group sometime!

    ReplyDelete