Sunday, May 31, 2020

from Ray R - Donnybrook Poor Folk




Once again, these have been sitting in the same bag I bought them in for many many moons!!
I'd take a guess at, at least 5 years!



So during the Lockdown I thought it was about time they got a lick of paint.
I'm not sure if they're still available or if they're even on the Redoubt website??



I kept the colours kind of muted and dull as the figures represent poor folk or old soldiers begging.
These of course will make in into the Donnybrook civvy box, one day they will make an appearance!

8 comments:

  1. Bah, five years that's yesterday! Speed painting, I say. But they look very good, a useful addition to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking peasants, Ray. I have a soft spot for Redoubt's models - they take paint very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking peasants!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The peasants are revolting, I know I can smell them from here" 😁 nice figs Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those should add some decoration to your games. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure it's four years Ray, since the international consensus seems to be we are going to forget 2020 ever happened and it's going to be erased from historic records foregood! Anyway: the figures are splendid as ever, good of you to share some more DB goodness with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really characterful bunch of peasantry!

    ReplyDelete